|Cloud In Candy |
Daniel Hyunoo Lachapelle !
Monday 26 December 2011 • 14:23 • 0 comments
I fall in love with this 'guy'. 
for the first time I saw him in my tumblr, he grabbed my eyes with his cute look. I wonder, how can a 6 year old boy has such a good look and be such a handsome boy like that. Yeah, he is sooooo freaking handsome for a 6 year old boy compared to the other with the same age.


His name is Daniel Hyunoo Lachapelle. 
With his cute pan-asian look of course you can say he is a mix Korean-American. His mother is Korean and father is American. This big-eyed boy is 6 years old and he is an "ullzzang kid" in Korea. In Korea, when you have been given a title of ullzzang, definitely you can be like an idol there. Completed with a good look or cute face with a right hairdo, snap yourself with an aegyo ( cutenees) and upload it on the internet, zassss~~ ullzzang for yourself but this is happen only in Korea I can say . There are tips to be an ullzzang.The next part okay :D

Daniel with his mom. 


this is daniel hyunoo 





PASTFUTURE
The star owner
Dear people. Welcome to my blog, I would like to express many thanks to you for having been with me and want to read my post, I hope you do not hesitate to copy anything on my blog.

TALKIE TALKING


FOLLOWERS


UPDATE STATUS

>> Template Bru
date : NOW
at:1:00 p.m.


>> Awok comel sangat
date : for/ever/:)
at: 0 am/pm


>> Follow Me
date: eve/ry/day
at: 00:00 am/pm

CERITA MENGARUT;

  • Barbie Cute !
  • Best Edit Blog !
  • My Idola !
  • Besarnya !
  • Gambar Bergerak !
  • Chibi Picture Bergerak !
  • Header Chibi Cute !
  • Chibi Picture Cute !
  • Di Kulim !
  • Google Yang Menyeronokkan !

  • CREDIT SECTION

    Coding basecode by: Afiqah
    Edit template by: Izyanyancinnamon
    Owner blog: Your name
    Best view:Mozilla firefox
    Others:(♥♥)